[Buildroot] X11R7 packages available

Nuno da Costa Ferro nferro at nfive.com
Wed Jul 4 09:18:05 UTC 2007

Hi Julien.

I'm getting this error when trying to go "make menuconfig":
package/Config.xorg7.in:20: can't open file
"package/pthread-stubs/Config.in"

Then I comment that line and get:
package/Config.xorg7.in:156: can't open file "package/openchrome/Config.in"

After commenting that I am now compiling.

Kind regards,

Nuno da Costa Ferro
Number Five Software, S.A.
Development & IT Management