[Buildroot] Patch to upgrade dialog and make it compile

BuraphaLinux Server buraphalinuxserver at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 10:41:04 UTC 2007

Attached is a patch against subversion version 19085 to upgrade the
version of dialog.  It also makes dialog build for me.  If the
configure --host option is set normally, then the configure script is
hard-coded to use /lib for any name with 'linux' in it, so to avoid
this problem I used the name without 'linux' in it.  This problem is
the same for the debian dialog version that was already in subversion
version 19085, so the upgrade is just to avoid having to patch and to
use the original (and newer) upstream source version.