[Buildroot] Macbook Pro Development Environment

Paul Kavan pkavan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 05:37:56 UTC 2007

Hello:

I have been working with my company on an project with an
at91sam9260-ek. I am thinking about buying my own 9260-ek to do some
personal work. I would like to work on fleshing out some good drivers
for some of the peripherals that do not have them  (e.g. making a full
formed ADC driver). I would prefer to work from my Macbook pro. I have
it dual booted into Linux, but do not have a serial port. I know there
are some usb to serial conversion kits, but want to make sure that
will work with the 9260. Does anyone have experience working with a
9260-ek froma computer without a serial port?

Thanks.

Paul

--
Paul David Kavan