[Buildroot] daily snapshot build for nios2 not working

Giammarco Zacheo g.zacheo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:53:09 UTC 2007

Hi all,
   I downloaded several of the latest daily snapshots for buildroot.
When I select the nios2 platform in the configuration menu, the
"Kernel Header Options" selection in the in the "Toolchain Options"
menu disappears. After completing configuration, at the "make
menuconfig" command i get this output:

wget --passive-ftp  -P /home/giammarco/buildroot/dl
127.0.0.1/unspecified-kernel-headers
--13:45:14--  http://127.0.0.1/unspecified-kernel-headers
           => `/home/giammarco/buildroot/dl/unspecified-kernel-headers'
Connecting to 127.0.0.1:80... failed: Connection refused.
make: *** [/home/giammarco/buildroot/dl/unspecified-kernel-headers] Error 1

i saw in the kconfig that there are links provided for the kernel
souce for all platforms but nios2.

Can anybody please help? I need a working toolchain and if possible a
build of uClibc for nios2 in order to use it with uClinux.

Thanks

Giammarco