[Buildroot] [patch] slang.mk (was: something (slang?) creates buildroot/build_i486/staging_dir/include)

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Sun Jul 29 17:09:43 UTC 2007

> I do not know much about the buildroot backyard, but I read some
> discussions about the include-dir being $(STAGING_DIR)/usr/include/
> and not $(STAGING_DIR)/include/. Wouldn't it be a good idea to make that a
> variable somewhere in the top makefiles, something like:
>
>  STAGING_INCLUDE_DIR = $(STAGING_DIR)/usr/include/

Some stuff is normally installed in $(STAGING_DIR)/usr/include/ and
others in $(STAGING_DIR)/include/, so I do not think it will work

> and change all .mk files to use that instead? That should give one point
> of control on where the header files are installed and avoid errors and
> confusion.

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson                ulf at atmel.com
Atmel Nordic AB
Mail:  Box 2033, 174 02 Sundbyberg, Sweden
Visit:  Kavallerivägen 24, 174 58 Sundbyberg, Sweden
Phone +46 (8) 441 54 22     Fax +46 (8) 441 54 29
GSM    +46 (706) 22 44 57

Technical support when I am not available:
AT90 AVR Applications Group: mailto:avr at atmel.com
AT91 ARM Applications Group: mailto:at91support at atmel.com
AVR32 Applications Group        mailto:avr32 at atmel.com
http://www.avrfreaks.net/;            http://avr32linux.org/