[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Tue Jul 8 07:14:18 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 07:34:47AM +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
> I'm still questioning how general this is. I could imagine other
> people wanting a different naming convention (E.G. perhaps something
> with the timestamp instead of just a number), and maybe store it
> together with the output files (binaries/<project>).

Maybe we need to a -include a Makefile.local which would allow Ulf and
others to customise the make without changing the master Makefile..

Personally I have some makefile mods in my local tree which aren't of
general interest, but I just merge in the stuff from the buildroot
repository with no major problems.

Hamish