[Buildroot] tslib: patch to replace the fixes of check_fd routine

Hans-Christian Egtvedt hans-christian.egtvedt at atmel.com
Tue Jul 8 08:14:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

After being annoyed too long I took a look at the problem that AVR32 did
not fully work with tslib. There seems to be a little/big endian issue
somewhere in the input layer. The attached patch is a quick fix for
that. I will try to dig in later to see what the real issue is and
where.

In the same go please remove tslib-1.0-absbit.patch and
tslib-1.0-remove-return-on-error-from-check-df.patch, since they are now
no longer needed.

And rename tslib_add_finddef_and_inputattach_utils.patch to
tslib-1.0-add-finddef-and-inputattach-utils.patch.

This also fixes the spurious messages about unknown event 0 tslib was
puring into stderr.

--
With kind regards,
Hans-Christian Egtvedt, Applications Engineer