[Buildroot] netcat returns

iks hefem ikshefem at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:06:37 UTC 2007

> Please make a complete svn diff --diff-cmd diff -x -rdup package/ >
> ~/buildroot.add-package-netcat.diff  and test it.
>
> The patch you link to above

uh .. in fact I am a mere user of this patch and unfortunately I'm not
sure I have the sufficient knowledge to perform & maintain the full
implementation you propose. Maybe the original poster will notice ?

I understand this would be more work for you than to simply add this
patch and that you might not be too keen on doing  it.

So, I'll see if I can propose a full patch, either that way or
(ideally) busybox's nc to support UDP !

thanks for your answer.