[Buildroot] install uClibc daily snapshot failes

Claus Klein claus.klein at arcormail.de
Fri Jan 19 15:51:07 UTC 2007

On Thursday 18 January 2007 11:29, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> >> What is your echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH ?
> >>

> >claus at P3linux:~/src/buildroot> echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> >/usr/lib/qt3/lib:/usr/lib/qt3/lib:/usr/lib/qt3/lib:/usr/lib/qt3/lib:
> --------------------------------------------------------------------^
>
> fix your LD_LIBRARY_PATH, no patch needed.
>
> HTH,

Hi,

thanks for your help, you are right.

I din't know that the tailing ':' is the same as ':.'

I'm working with OpenSuse 10.1 and I can't find the config file, which writes this LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
While about 2 years working with buildrout I had no problem with my LD_LIBRARY_PATH!

I would like to hear that the Makefile will be changed to my version.
This works always!

PS: There is no note about LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the buildroot docu!

Bye,

Claus