[Buildroot] My first patch :-) (updated soekris support)

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 21:55:37 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 01:55:57PM +0100, Elric Milon wrote:
>El Lunes 22 Enero 2007 19:50, Elric Milon escribió:
>> Well, this is the first one, it unbreaks soekris 4801 support, and updates
>> the kernel used to 2.6.19.2 version.
>>
>> I'ts my first patch, so maybe something is not right. Constructive
>> cryticism is welcome :-)
>>
>> Regards!
>
>Ok, second attempt, smaller patch and cleaner.
>
>Remember to delete:
>
>target/device/Soekris/net4801/linux*.mk
>target/device/Soekris/net4801/linux.config

I've applied you patch, thanks.

I'll take care of generalizing the linux26 target so that other arches
also can use it by just passing their name and a config in. That config
will be overridable by a path specified on the command-line (see
docs/README for other examples for this, or
buildroot.uclibc.org/buildroot.html for that matter).