[Buildroot] Request for Write Access to SVN server.

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Wed Jun 20 22:35:10 UTC 2007

Eric generated an developer account for me, but since the instructions
on how to generate the key on the buildroot webpage are not 100% correct,
a key was generated with a passphrase, unknown to me.
Also a password is requested, even though Erics said he
generated an account without a passphrase

I generated a new key with a passphrase known to me, and sent to Eric,
but he is offline again.

Anyone else that can generate an account or give advice
on how to login when you did not specify a passphrase dueing key generation?

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson