[Buildroot] Busybox minicom-like application?

Jorge S. jorgesolla at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:32:47 UTC 2007

Hi all:

 I'm building my rootfs and i need a minicom-like application, googling
around i've found that "microcom" is what i need.

My problem comes when trying to "select" microcom on the buildroot menu, it
is hidden if i select the "[*] Hide applications that are provided by
busybox " option, so i assume busybox is providing some "microcom/minicom"
like command.

Just made a "make busybox-menuconfig" and i'm unable to find any option for
a minicom/microcom similar program.
I'm using the default (package/busybox/busybox-1.6.0.config ) busybox
config.

Any ideas on how to enable/install this application?

Thanks in advance.