[Buildroot] Encountered error when building ARM toolchain (sed)

Arun Reddy reddyac at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 18:47:45 UTC 2008

Hi John

I believe you are correct in that the problem occurs at the kernel build. I
am obtaining the error at the point where the build process states:

# let the user create his/her own config

Then it goes through and looks at the .config file in
/root/buildroot/project_build_arm/uclibc/linux-2.6.24/.config, and I get the
error shortly after.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2812/sederroroo7.jpg

I will certainly contact Ulf and let him know of this problem. Thank you for
your help!

Arun