[Buildroot] ARM EABI toolchain - anyone build it successfully?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Wed Aug 20 09:29:02 UTC 2008

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer schrieb:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 05:54:30PM +0200, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
>> Bernhard Reutner-Fischer schrieb:

>>> Built fine for me last time i tried.
>> Do you still have it anywhere?
>
> Unfortunately i've lost the disk that contained the configs, but going
> off a minimal config should work fine.

OK, it builds (I had a custom uClibc config, which perhaps made some
problems), but even then, lots of Busybox things don't work.

I.e.:

# ./busybox
(...)
Currently defined functions:
         ash, cat, mount, sh, sleep, switch_root, umount, whoami

# ./busybox ash
Illegal instruction

Similar to: http://bugs.busybox.net/view.php?id=3364 which maybe points
to http://bugs.busybox.net/view.php?id=0003804 (some things are build as
EABI, and some things are build as OABI, although EABI is chosen).

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org