[Buildroot] Getting Commit access to buildroot.

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Aug 20 18:17:14 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Laird <daniel.j.laird at nxp.com> writes:

Hi,

 Daniel> I have contacted Erik regarding getting SVN access to
 Daniel> buildroot as I think I could add some of the stuff we have in
 Daniel> our buildroot tree.  Especially around DirectFB
 Daniel> usage/GTK/Cairo etc.

Sounds good. You better talk to Mike Frysinger (vapier at uclibc.org)
instead though, as Erik isn't really active on uclibc.org these days.

Is your buildroot tree internal for nxp?

 Daniel> Having seen the other messages today thought I would post on
 Daniel> the mailing list as well to try and get a few ACK's in case
 Daniel> that was how this worked.

+1 from here.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard