[Buildroot] Adding new processors and boards to buildroot

Tim Barr tbarr at multitech.com
Wed Aug 27 16:04:36 UTC 2008

We are able to compile u-boot 1.3.3 using make 3.80, is there any way
buildroot can redirect make files to a different version of make? Right
now we have code working on our 9G20 design with a Micrel phy in MII
mode(which we could not get to work with u-boot 1.2), either 16 bit or 8
bit NAND, and booting from NAND or DF. We also have linux running on a
modified 9260EK board we got from Atmel that has a 9G20 on it, using
u-boot 1.3.3.

Timothy Barr
Hardware Development Engineer
for Multi-Tech Systems, Inc.