[Buildroot] buildroot - python problem

Richard Hardy richardh at oakleafconsultancy.com
Wed May 7 09:48:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am new to the whole buildroot system, and I have been playing around
with it trying to build the at91sam9263ek configuration on a Fedora 8
Linux system.

I am using the buildroot tar from 30th April 2008.

I get a long way through the process (selecting mostly the default
options), and then I get an error as follows:

Make[1] Leaving directory
'/home/richardh/AT91SAM9263/buildroot/build_arm/Python-2.4.2'

/bin/sh: line 8 -/usr/bin/make No such file or directory

Make: ***
[/home/richardh/AT91SAM9263/buildroot/build_arm/Python-2.4.2/.hostpython
] Error 127

Can anyone help me as to why this is happening and what I might do about
it?

Thanks in advance,

Richard.