[Buildroot] Buildroot 2009.02 released

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Thu Feb 12 18:11:24 UTC 2009

> Hi,
>
> Hinko> Building gdb for cris-v10 architecture fails with:
>
> Ahh, seems like you should have tested the release candidates better
> ;)

As far as I have seen, there has been very little testing activitiy going on
before the release.
There are several packages that does not build, at least for ARM.
Several packages build but crash when you start the target.

Zero documentation on what builds and what does not build.

Zero documentation on what builds but does not run.

Maybe we could put some focus on these points.

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson