[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/multimedia/gst-plugins-good

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Jan 23 09:18:12 UTC 2009

 >> Log:
 >> package/multimedia/gst-plugins-good/Config.in
 >> package/multimedia/gst-plugins-good/gst-plugins-good.mk

 Markus> It probably doesn't make sense to include the filenames in the commit
 Markus> message, let alone full paths. The VCS knows them anyway.

I agree - It's good to prefix the commit message with what's it about
(E.G. gst-plugins-good:) to make it easy to find back (E.G. in gitk),
but not the individual file names.

 Markus> Also, please keep the order of the config options identically between
 Markus> the files for Kconfig and Make.
 Markus> In Config.in you have : jpeg, png, bz2, zlib
 Markus> In gst-plugins-good.mk: bz2, zlib, jpeg, png

 Markus> With this big amount of options, it could get distracting, when
 Markus> extending the package or searching for bugs.

Agree.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard