[Buildroot] [git commit] linux26: do not set CFLAGS_KERNEL to TARGET_CFLAGS

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Jul 23 05:43:52 UTC 2009

 Thomas> I'm not using Buildroot to build kernels, so I'm not sure,
 Thomas> but I think that this commit might break the kernel build
 Thomas> with external toolchain.  With external toolchain, the
 Thomas> --sysroot option must be passed to allow gcc to find the
 Thomas> headers and libraries. And the --sysroot option is precisely
 Thomas> inside $(TARGET_CFLAGS).

But the kernel doesn't use any userspace headers/libraries, so that
afaik shouldn't be a problem.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard