[Buildroot] buildbot infrastructure

Frank Hoeflich frankhoeflich at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 00:04:39 UTC 2009

Peter:

    Actually I was hunting for any BR support for the next step - kicking off an automated test cycle after a config builds correctly.  If that doesn't exist yet (and no one else has claimed this turf), I'll go off into a corner and figure out how to write something for buildbot.

    Thank you for putting me into the ballpark.

--Frank