[Buildroot] embedded Linuxdistribution to start ELISA

Thu Mar 19 19:32:24 UTC 2009

Hello,
I would like you to imagine my Project. Under http://www.openelec.tv
you'll find a small embedded Linux distribution which Elisa for your
HTPC project starts. There is still much to do and I want you to invite
me in to help with development. Check out the sources via Launchpad
download and with a simple "make" an image and the kernel was build .
This both has a size of about 40MB and can be tested by qemu.
Unfortunately I still have some problems with the Gstreamer installation
so I want someone I can also help.

For questions, you can enjoy on the mailing list.

Stephan