[Buildroot] [GIT PULL] avr32 updates

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue May 12 19:46:53 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Thiago" == Thiago A Corrêa <thiago.correa at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Thiago> I actually applied the rsync patch with git commit --author="name
 Thiago> <email>". And the log looks just like he commited directly.
 Thiago> If we apply patches like that, both you and those with personal trees,
 Thiago> shouldn't pulls figure out and apply it properly?

The author will be the same, but the committer will still be
different. Taking about that rsync patch, will you send a pull request
soonish or should I apply it myself? I would like to include it and
release a -rc2 soon.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard