[Buildroot] Creating a filesystem for QEMU

Lionel Landwerlin llandwerlin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:14:16 UTC 2009

Once your have created an ext2 filesystem you can boot a debian cdrom image
(for example), edit partitions from the debian rescue console and write the
ext2 filesystem using dd.
Then mount the filesystem and run some grub-install to get the bootloader
installed.
Or just boot with a vmlinux using the -kernel qemu option (if I remember
correctly).

Regards,