[Buildroot] 2.6.33.2 kernel headers patch

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Apr 7 07:25:18 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas Brandstetter <thomas.brandstetter at me.com> writes:

 Thomas> Ok,

 Thomas> this is the third email from my side without any
 Thomas> reply/feedback. Am I doing something wrong or is there a hidden
 Thomas> "How to write an email to this mail archive list" paper I
 Thomas> haven't seen?

 Thomas> If my writing is to harsh I apologize but this is frustrating.

I can understand that - But don't forget that buildroot is an open
source project with people working on it in their spare time. You'll
need to be more patient or assist yourself (E.G. for the issues you
reported you could have tested your proposed fixes and/or sent patches).

When using git rather than released versions, some amount of breakage is
bound to happen.

I believe this is pretty much like most other open source projects.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard