[Buildroot] [git commit master] initramfs: trivial fix following move to fs

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Apr 18 20:36:28 UTC 2010

 Thomas> On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:51:33 +0200
 Thomas> Will Wagner <will_wagner at carallon.com> wrote:

 >> define ROOTFS_INITRAMFS_CMD
 >> -	$(SHELL) target/initramfs/gen_initramfs_list.sh -u 0 -g 0 $(TARGET_DIR) > $$@
 >> +	$(SHELL) fs/initramfs/gen_initramfs_list.sh -u 0 -g 0 $(TARGET_DIR) > $$@
 >> endef

 Thomas> Thanks Will and Peter for fixing the issues encountered following the
 Thomas> filesystem rework. I apologize for having let these issues go through
 Thomas> my testing without being noticed (I think I made most of my testing
 Thomas> *before* moving everything from target/ to fs/).

No problem - Your work is appreciated and it was an easy fix.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard