[Buildroot] external toolchain and iconv in libglib2.mk

Lionel Landwerlin llandwerlin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 19:26:12 UTC 2010

Ok great,

It looks like something is wrong with your host. You do not seem to have
libiconv.so on your system, but still your /usr/include/iconv.h defines
a _LIBICONV_H.

So you might have a libc compiled with iconv support, but you're using
libiconv's header, that is strange...

Or maybe even more strange, you've got libc with iconv support and on
top of that you've installed libiconv, which is confusing glib...

I'm afraid you'll have to fix your system.

Regards,

--
Lionel Landwerlin