[Buildroot] Application package cross linked to package libraries problem

Stefan Schake caytchen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:58:38 UTC 2010

Hey,

I think it would actually be more helpful if you could tell us what
exact package you're trying to build, since linking and the like can
be done very different, all depending on the package. Most of the time
though, it should not be necessary to explicitly tell an application
where to find the libary its trying to link to.

Greetings