[Buildroot] gdb-7.1

Christophe Doumenc christophe.doumenc at nxp.com
Tue May 4 13:32:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

I would like to know if it is planned to include gdb-7.1 in a buildroot version soon ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Christophe Doumenc

Christophe DOUMENC
Software Application Engineer, BU Home / BL Front End & Media Interfaces / PL TV Front End / BCT Terrestrial / Design-in / STB Sysol Design In
NXP Semiconductors

2, Esplanade Anton Philips, Campus EffiScience, Colombelles - BP 2000, 14906 Caen cedex 9 (FRANCE)
Office Tel :  + 33 (0)2 31 45 61 81 - Fax : + 33 (0)2 31 45 61 20
E-mail : christophe.doumenc at nxp.com<mailto:christophe.doumenc at nxp.com> , www.nxp.com<http://www.nxp.com>

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Unless otherwise recorded in a written agreement, all sales transactions by NXP Semiconductors are subject to our general terms and conditions of commercial sale. These are published at www.nxp.com/profile/terms/index.html<http://www.nxp.com/profile/terms/index.html>