[Buildroot] [git commit master 1/1] toolchain: do not require full path

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Oct 23 11:30:56 UTC 2010

Hello,

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 04:32:58 -0400
Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org> wrote:

> not really.  there are plenty of examples where people are allowed to
> maintain their own branch in the same "master" tree.  uClibc, glibc,
> OE off the top of my head.

I personally don't see any big advantage of this option compared to the
current organization and workflow, it seems just to be a matter of
personal taste. So let's keep the workflow we've been using for the
last two years, which has proven to be pretty good for Buildroot
development.

Regards,

Thomas
--