[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch for-2010.11/remove-oldstyle-hooks

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Sep 16 11:37:28 UTC 2010

 Thomas> Hello,
 Thomas> First of all, I would like to apologize for the huge patch bomb, but I
 Thomas> thought that having each change as a separate commit was better to
 Thomas> ease the review process than making a single, Buildroot-wide commit.

 Thomas> This set of commits converts all AUTOTARGETS packages to the new
 Thomas> conventions. In the following sections, I detail the three conventions
 Thomas> that I've enforced through these commits:

Pulled and pushed, thanks a lot!

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard