[Buildroot] Add description of "make xxxxxx_defconfig" to docs?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 18:41:28 UTC 2011

I found the section on saving a configuration for a specific target:

  http://buildroot.uclibc.org/downloads/buildroot.html#board_support

But nowhere does the documentation explain how to use a saved
configuration.After spending some time looking at the Makefile, I
figured out that you simply do a

  $ make  xxxxxxx_defconfig
  $ make

[where xxxxxxx_defconfig is the name of any of the files found in
configs/]

Perhaps that's worth a mention in the documentation?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! If I felt any more
                                  at               SOPHISTICATED I would DIE