[Buildroot] Make sure that dest dir exists before installing mtd files

D M d_mo1234 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 02:02:37 UTC 2011

I ran into a situation where a custom target skeleton did not have a /usr/sbin
- it relied on something else to make it (busybox?).  So when mtd.mk tried to
install things to it, install bombed out.  (I think that we were probably using
the new version of "make", which no longer sorts wildcards in alphabetical
order - so mtd might have been compiled before busybox.) I have attached a patch to add -D to the install commands.