[Buildroot] Random build results now available online

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Mar 21 12:54:59 UTC 2012

 Thomas> Le Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:42:34 +0100,
 Thomas> Luca Ceresoli <luca at lucaceresoli.net> a écrit :

 >> Why not saving the defconfig as well?
 >> It would be easier to browse and understand (although the full
 >> config is probably better to reproduce the problem on a different
 >> commit.

 Thomas> I hesitated about this, but ok, I can add the defconfig file as well.

 Thomas> Peter, can you include a file named 'defconfig' in the tarball you
 Thomas> upload?

Ok, I've changed the script to run make savedefconfig and store that as
well.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard