[Buildroot] read-edid package - clarifications

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Thu May 3 18:43:26 UTC 2012

Baruch,

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Baruch Siach <baruch at tkos.co.il> wrote:

> No I haven't tested your patch. I just run 'get-edid | parse-edid' from the
> read-edid package of my distro (Debian).

Per http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=read-edid&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

I believe your read-edid is of version 2.0.x but mine is 1.4.x

I could not get through with 2.0.0 compilation for some reason -
messed up headers in liblrmi - but 1.4.x compiled and worked fine.

1.4.x is only for i386 and powerpc (which I obviously could not test).

Thanks for clarification.

I'll try to submit a refined patch later tonight.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web