[Buildroot] mkcramfs invalid option 'q'

Woody Wu narkewoody at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 00:50:48 UTC 2012

Hi, list

What now concerns me is an warning message in the output of building
cramfs image:

tdir=/home/buildroot/buildroot-2012.08/output/target
table='/home/buildroot/buildroot-2012.08/output/build/_device_table.txt'
/home/buildroot/buildroot-2012.08/output/host/usr/bin/mkcramfs: invalid
option -- 'q'

I just want to ensure that this is normal and I don't need to warry
about it. Otherwise, please someone tell me a fix.  Thanks!

--
woody
I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then.