[Buildroot] Autotest infrastructure (a bit of off-topic: git repo URL)

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Thu Nov 8 21:21:15 UTC 2012

  Pretty off-topic indeed... but I don't mind :-)

On 11/08/12 17:21, Javier Viguera wrote:
> I attended the other day to your talk on "upgrading without bricking" (congrats for that, i learned a lot) and you
> mentioned a repo where you have started collecting some tools/scripts to do the job.
>
> Could you remind me that repo URL? I shouldn't have trust i would remember it some days after.

  https://gitorious.org/gupies

  But as I mentioned, it's still pretty empty...  I expect to really start
committing something in a week or two.

  I've also created a mailing list, but it's on google groups which sucks
somewhat: https://groups.google.com/group/gupies/subscribe
If you have a better idea, I'd welcome that.

  Regards,
  Arnout

--
Arnout Vandecappelle                               arnout at mind be
Senior Embedded Software Architect                 +32-16-286540