[Buildroot] fs skeleton quick rebuild

Dallas Clement dallas.a.clement at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:37:56 UTC 2012

Hi Aras,

I know it's not recommended, but it sure helps to quickly make changes
and test, especially for an impatient person like me!  ;^)

Here is my script, which is working well.

-- snip --
m -rf target
mkdir -p target/sbin
mkdir -p target/lib
mkdir -p target/usr/lib
cp -a staging/sbin/* target/sbin/
cp -a staging/lib/* target/lib/
cp -a staging/usr/lib/* target/usr/lib/
rm -f build/.root
find . -name ".stamp_target_installed*" -print | xargs rm -f
-- snip --

Thanks,

Dallas