[Buildroot] Qt5 puzzle

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Nov 6 22:06:53 UTC 2013

Dear Charles Krinke,

On Wed, 6 Nov 2013 12:55:05 -0800, Charles Krinke wrote:

> Yes, sir. I am attaching the config so as not to clog up the email too much
> and I appreciate your kind words as usual.

Your configuration has BR2_ARM_EABI=y, so you are *not* using the
hard-float ABI, and having USE_EABI_HARDFLOAT=0 is expected.

So what you have to understand is why Qt believes it was compiled with
-mfloat-abi=hard.

Have you changed the toolchain configuration without doing a "make
clean all" afterwards?

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons