[Buildroot] Autobuilder site back online

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Sun Nov 17 17:29:17 UTC 2013

Thomas, All,

On 2013-11-16 22:36 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
[--SNIP--]
> Therefore, I have migrated the service to a dedicated server that I
> own. I have direct access to the support team, I can reboot the server,
> access the logs. And this server has more disk space (1 TB) and is much
> more powerful than the previous one.
>
> This new service is temporarily available at:
>
> 	http://autobuild.humanoidz.org

Here are a few analysis of some of the build failures:

http://autobuild.humanoidz.org/results/a60/a60a63163288af14f701adfdfa9f62229c983984/
  -> unable to download the toolchain from mentor.com
  -> I was able to download the toolchain OK from here
  -> temporary glitch in network or on the server?

http://autobuild.humanoidz.org/results/889/889b3870c30d027af1aedb843648c4ddb7ed79f0/
  -> Cannot execute cross-compiler '/path/to/toolchain/usr/bin/microblaze-linux-gcc'

http://autobuild.humanoidz.org/results/33f/33ff18fef818bba47eedaff2662142c25b53b4da/
  -> Cannot execute cross-compiler '/path/to/toolchain/usr/bin/aarch64-linux-gcc'

http://autobuild.humanoidz.org/results/6aa/6aa47858a511e89b0bd6a3a472276baab65afb1c/
  -> Cannot execute cross-compiler '/path/to/toolchain/usr/bin/nios2-linux-gcc'

For the last three failures above, can it be that the .config file is
improperly tweaked by the test framework?

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.