[Buildroot] qemu_microblazeel_mmu_defconfig: booting issue

Matthew Weber matthew.weber at rockwellcollins.com
Tue Dec 2 14:48:38 UTC 2014

I grabbed the 2014.11 release and did a build using the
qemu_microblazeel_mmu_defconfig.  I tried to execute it with "QEMU
emulator version 2.0.0 (Debian 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.7)" using the
command provided in the "board/qemu/microblazeel-mmu/readme.txt".

Spenser, what was the last kernel version you've successfully tested a
build against?  I noticed there have been a few sweeping bumps of
kernel versions that included this defconfig.

--
Matthew L Weber / Pr Software Engineer
Airborne Information Systems / Security Systems and Software