[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2014-02-11

Lionel Orry lionel.orry at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 08:57:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
> <snip>
>    powerpc |           enlightenment-0.17.3 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/314694709b3a2d812c18acc70e374b3bc2fbedbd/

This is due to non-existent PTRACE_GETSIGINFO in sys/ptrace.h from
used powerpc uclibc. I noticed this patch for v0.9.31:
http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/diff/?id=d8de970bae3744fe830e96a1ae0c4aff6ce47ba1
I don't know which uclibc version is used, but more recent ones
upstream do not include this fix, see for example
http://git.uclibc.org/uClibc/tree/libc/sysdeps/linux/powerpc/sys/ptrace.h

I'm not sure about the right fix but it seems there's a problem with
the provided sys/ptrace.h file for powerpc arch in uclibc. That's as
far as I can go, I rarely use uclibc unfortunately.

Hope it helps,
Lionel