[Buildroot] Patchwork oldest patches cleanup #6 (deadline February 2)

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 07:46:04 UTC 2014

Hi Przemyslaw,

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 3:53 AM, Przemyslaw Wrzos
<przemyslaw.wrzos at calyptech.com> wrote:
> Hello Thomas,
>
> On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 at 08:06:25, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
>
>> In particular, I'm interested in knowing if the original contributor is
>> still interested by the patch, or if someone else is interested in
>> adopting the patch and sending an updated version, or if the patch no
>> longer makes sense due to other changes made in Buildroot.

>> [1/1] python: fix to ensure libpython is stripped Przemyslaw Wrzos
>> <przemyslaw.wrzos at calyptech.com>
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/220024
>
> I'd still like to see this one included in some form. For embedded systems
> that count their image sizes in the tens of megabytes, this patch can make
> a not insignificant difference.
>
> The patch still applies as is to the latest source tree. Let me know if
> anything else need to be done from my end.

If you have time to resubmit your patch to the list, I think that
would be best. It will be back at the top of the list, encouraging
review and eventually integration. You could add a note below the
'---' line stating that this patch was part of patchwork cleanup #6.

Thanks!
Thomas