[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2015-02-22

Peter Seiderer ps.report at gmx.net
Tue Feb 24 22:57:40 UTC 2015

Hello Vincent,

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 01:14:26PM +0100, Vicente Olivert Riera wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> On 23/02/15 08:30, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> > Build statistics for 2015-02-22
> > ===============================
> >     mips64el |                  qt5base-5.4.0 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/2aa65614d97d1c301c775239e5f0055c14de2925/
>
> I can't reproduce this issue but apparently there is a patch to fix it:
>
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/441768/
>
> I'm sorry but I can't add my Reviewed-by or Tested-by to that patch
> because I can't reproduce the failure :-(

I had to install the postgresql-devel package on my host (OpenSUSE-13.2) and enable
BR2_COMPILER_PARANOID_UNSAFE_PATH to reproduce the failure...

The postgresql-devel package installs pg_config on the host, which is evaluated for the
postgresql header search path, giving the wrong/host include path...

Regards,
Peter