[Buildroot] imx6 platform var-som-solo

Oscar Gomez Fuente oscargomezf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:52:50 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to make a buildroot system with imx6 platform in the
var-som-solo development kit. I'm using the stable version of
buildroot buildroot-2016.05.

The problem I have, It's when I'm trying to compile QT5. I
can't select eglfs:

> Target packages > Graphic libraries and applications (graphic/text) > Qt5

 [*]       X.org XCB support
 *** eglfs backend available if OpenGL and EGL are enabled ***
 <------
(eglfs)   Default graphical platform

I made something similar with the raspberry pi 2B and I didn't have any
problem. I can't find how to select OpenGL and EGL to free the option to
select eglfs.

Can anyone how to do this?

Oscar Gomez Fuente.