[Buildroot] could not read symbols: Bad value error on musl based buildroot env on rpi2 config.

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Sun Jan 17 20:35:16 UTC 2016

On 17-01-16 16:42, Eial Czerwacki wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm trying to create a musl base env for my rpi2 and I'm getting the
> below failure.
>
> /usr/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/libpython2.7.a(abstract.o): relocation

 This is bad, because it's trying to use your installed python while building
buildroot's host-python... This error happens while compiling host-python,
right? You didn't show the last bit of the output.

 Can you pastebin output/build/host-python-2.7.11/config.log?

 (Note for others on the list: I suspect host-python is built for xcb-proto and
libxcb.)

 Regards,
 Arnout