[Buildroot] Build failure with Vivante and QT5 w/ eglfs

Antoine Tenart antoine.tenart at free-electrons.com
Fri Mar 4 09:55:34 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've run into a build failure while compiling an image, when building
QT5. I made some build tests to narrow down the issue and found the
configuration leading to this: when compiling an image with both
BR2_PACKAGE_QT5BASE_EGLFS and BR2_PACKAGE_IMX_GPU_VIV_OUTPUT_X11 the
build fails with the following error:

http://code.bulix.org/qxj1bn-92391?raw

I understand this configuration can't work, but as this leads to a
build issue we might need to think about a solution. We could disallow
such a configuration tuple, or fix the build.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Antoine

--