[Buildroot] Which package for bluetooth management?

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Thu May 5 07:54:07 UTC 2016

Il 05/05/2016 08:41, Marco Trapanese ha scritto:

> I apologize. I need to use bluez4 due to the issues of bluez5 with
> pulseaudio about HFP profiles.

Anyway I'm rebuilding with bluez5 to see if I can reach my goals. Because:

- bluez4 is recommended with pulseaudio due to simpler configuration of
A2DP and HFP
- but connman 1.32 doesn't support bluez4 anymore
- but QtConnectivity doesn't support bluez5

It's a bit frustrating :)
So I selected:

- bluez5
- pulseaudio
- connman

Let's see if I can manage A2DP/HFP/BLE services at the same time.