[Buildroot] How can I add extra CFLAGS and LDFLAGS parameters in Busybox ?

Jack jackzzjack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 03:57:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

I tried to add new feature on busybox, and I need to call another API
in busybox toolchain.

How can I add additional CFLAGS and LDFLAGS in busybox?

All I tried is, add "-I XXX" at CONFIG_EXTRA_CFLAGS and "-L XXX -lxxx"
at CONFIG_EXTRA_LDFLAGS in busybox config file without modifying
busybox's Makefile. It shows "XXX/XXX/ld: cannot find -lxxx" message.

I already check "-l" library file in "-L" option PATH.