[Buildroot] Is there an equivalent of yocto's devshell?

Zoltan Gyarmati mr.zoltan.gyarmati at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 10:23:45 UTC 2016

Dear Ottavio & All,

just as a sidenote: if you happen to work with qmake based project, you
can easily just call the qmake from the host dir
(buildroot/output/host/usr/bin/qmake) dirclty from your source dir, and
the generated Makefile will use the Buildroot environment, sets the
correct include and link flags, for libraries contained by Buildroot as
well. Of course things are getting a bit complicated if you are
developing your lib and your application simultaneously, then better to
use the mentioned source dir overriding mechanism.

Regards
zgyarmati